Business Development Manager – Brazil
As of now, we are looking for a Business Development Manager -Brazil (m/f) with knowledge of the Portuguese language at native speaker level, spoken and written.
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story – apply now!
As a Business Development Manager – Brazil, you will take on media partner acquisition and communication on the Brazilian market. You are extremely customer-focused and persuasive and you have already proved that you have a high level of self-motivation and resilience.
- Acquisition of new media partners for our online games
- Development and management of sales-related contacts in the Brazilian market
- Negotiation of terms and framework agreements with partners
- Market and competition monitoring
- Cooperation measures
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Knowledge of the Portuguese language at native speaker level, spoken and written
- Practical experience in business development and – ideally – extensive contacts within the publishing environment
- A strong Internet affinity – terms such as CPC, revenue share, conversion rate and SEM are familiar to you
- A positive charisma, creativity in cold calling and a real force in closing
- Organizational skills and motivation
- Both independent and teamwork skills are essential
- Very Good knowledge of the English language
- A Good Knowledge of the German language is benefical
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tanja Schmidt, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary
expectations in a single PDF file to Tanja Schmidt: .
Please include the keyword "Business Development Manager – Brazil " and the source details.