Community Manager – English
As of now, we are looking for a Community Manager – English (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Community Manager – English, you will maintain contact with our English-speaking customers on all possible channels: these are our own games forums and Facebook fan pages, where you will provide customers and fans with regular information and answer their questions. You will answer all direct customer inquiries through our own ticket system.
- Comprehensive support and administration of the community in forums, chat rooms and social media appearances
- Link between Community, Product Manager, Producer and QA (Quality Assurance)
- Analysis of gamers’ characteristics and behavior, compilation of statistics and reports on community feedback (product improvement suggestions, error statistics, etc.)
- Development and implementation of growth strategies to expand the community and strengthen customer loyalty
- Planning and implementation of in-game events, community events and meetings
- Your goal: customer acquisition and retention in the UK market
- Knowledge of English at native speaker level, spoken and written
- Ideally, experience in community management of games through internships or private commitment
- A passion for (online) games
- Very high standards of service quality and a high games affinity
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- Commitment, responsibility and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills and an open, friendly character
- Good knowledge of German an advantage
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books and further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Lena Boge, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Lena Boge, .
Please include the keyword "Community Manger - English" and the source details.