Data Warehouse Manager
As of now, we are looking for a Data Warehouse Manager (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Data Warehouse Manager (m/f), you deal with the new concept design and maintenance of the central information system. In addition to the consistency of the data, you ensure its availability and system query speed. To this end, you constantly keep an eye on the ultimate goal, preparing interfaces and making them available for various divisions.
- Development/setup of a data warehouse system
- Further development and automation of the current system
- Administration and management of company-internal structures
- Support for the creation of analytical programs for the investigation of large datasets
- Experience in a similar position desirable
- Very good knowledge of MySQL and data warehouse systems required
- Experience in working with SQL, PHP
- You are a quick learner and possess creative power
- Good teamwork skills and a strong sense of commitment
- Solid sense of responsibility and an independent way of working
- You enjoy implementing creative ideas with short decision paths in a young and dynamic company
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Tim Wiedemann: .
Please include the keyword “Data Warehouse Manager” and the source details.