E-Mail Marketing Manager
As of now, we are looking for an E-mail Marketing Manager (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As an E-mail Marketing Manager, you will take control of our performance-based e-mail campaigns. You like to inject all your creativity into new campaigns and texts.
- Development of our e-mail marketing and CRM strategy for the sustainable improvement of the existing customer segment
- Designing, developing and implementing high-performance e-mail marketing campaigns
- Continuous monitoring, success measurement and optimization of all CRM and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Development of new segmentation and communication strategies for an individual customer approach
- Planning, coordination and alignment of topic selection and design of texts specifically aimed at target groups
- Active consultation and coordination management with all relevant interfaces
(content, graphics, IT, business intelligence, marketing)
- Successfully completed college education or a qualified training, preferably in the media environment
- several years of practical experience in e-mail marketing and/or online marketing
- A good basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and design is desirable, plus an understanding of technical processes for carrying out e-mail marketing campaigns
- Quick thinking and targeted communication skills
- Excellent analytical, structural and conceptual thinking skills
- A high degree of initiative, commitment, flexibility and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Frederike Johannsen, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Frederike Johannsen: .
Please include the keyword “E-Mail Marketing Manager” and the source details.