We are currently looking for a Game Analyst (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Data analysis combines the collection, analysis, further processing and mapping of the acquired pieces of information – and preparing this data for all other divisions in such a way that it can be used as a foundation for making decisions. The definition and creation of all key performance indicators (KPIs), automated reports and customized analyses related to our products is carried out using statistical tools – this forms the core of the work. Combining billions of records into one essence which in turn reveals new connections and relationships is exciting – and essential to the success of the company.
- Creation of textual and graphical analysis in the field of online games
- Participation in the survey and analysis of player behavior
- Development of new algorithms and functions for measuring and evaluating KPIs
- Development of recommendations for action to improve our online games
- Several years of experience in similar fields
- Good university degree in economic studies, mathematics, computer science or other technical fields
- Good knowledge of MySQL and Excel necessary
- Knowledge of statistical software R
- Personal responsibility and independent working
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Game Analyst" to Tim Wiedemann, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.