Game Designer – Mobile Games
As of now, we are looking for a Game Designer — Mobile Games (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, we develop innovative online games at our Hamburg offices — games that are now played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Game Designer – Mobile Games, you will be primarily responsible for the adaptation of our online games and the research, design and logical development of new features for our existing online games and for completely new game titles. This position is aimed at game designers with professional experience in the Mobile Games sector.
- Adaptation of our successful online games for mobile devices
- Conception of new mobile games
- Design of features and mechanics to optimize the relevant KPIs
- Close cooperation with the Art Team in the design of mobile interfaces
- Creation of detailed game design documents
- Creation of initial mockups and scribbles for the Graphics Department
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- Close cooperation with the Analysis and Balancing departments
- In-depth experience in designing mobile games
- Experience in designing for iOS and Android
- You know Usability well (KISS)
- Good technical understanding
- A good knowledge of the monetization of mobile games
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Willingness to work intensively, both independently and in a team
- A talent for creativity and quick, logical thought processes — plus a high level of quality awareness
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Karsten Krausch, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a single PDF file to Karsten Krausch: .
Please include the keyword "Game Designer-Mobile" and the source details.