We are currently looking for a Game Designer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As Game Designer, you will be primarily responsible for the research, design and logical development of new features for our existing online games and for completely new game titles. This position is aimed at game designers with professional experience in the online games sector.
- Further development of existing multiplayer online games and the conception of new ones.
- Design of features and mechanics to optimize the relevant KPIs
- Preparation of detailed game design documents
- Establishment of initial mockups and scribbles for the graphics department
- Communication of the game idea to the entire team
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- Close cooperation with analysis and balancing departments
- Experience in the design of online games (browser or social)
- You know Usability well (KISS)
- Good technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of the monetization of free-to-play games
- Strong mathematical, analytical and logical skills
- Willingness to work self-reliantly and intensively in a team
- Targeted creativity and thought processes – and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Karsten Krausch, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Game Designer" to Karsten Krausch, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.