Game Optimization Statistician
We are currently looking for a Game Optimization Statistician (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As a Game Optimization Statistician (m/f), you will be involved in the statistical and mathematical aspects of online games design. You will also conduct analyses to ensure the users of our online games obtain long-term enjoyment, while maintaining the proper balance within our online games.
- Design online games from a statistical view
- Determining and continuously improving game flow
- Optimize existing features with regard to game entry, user retention and monetization
- Adjust features based on game experience
- Determine player progress
- Analyze relevant indicators (KPI and other metrics)
- Competitive analysis and present proposed features
- Initial experience in the game design process
- Very good mathematical skills, and analytical skills in particular
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel, Visual Basic a bonus
- Basic grasp of relevant game mechanics
- Strong affinity for the Internet and enthusiasm for games
- Willing to work independently and intensely in a team
- Creative, process oriented and a high quality awareness
- A very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Game Optimization Statistician" to Tim Wiedemann, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.