Internship – Payment & Fraud Management
As of now, we are offering Internship – Payment & Fraud Management
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Intern (m/f) for Payment & Fraud, you will get an insight into the various tasks in the Payment and Fraud Management department of a successful, expanding company in an emerging industry. This practical training is ideal for the semester break, as a practical semester or for the period before or after your full-time studies.
- Fraud management for payment transactions in our online games
- Identification, investigation and analysis of suspicious activities and abnormal patterns
- International research in payments
- Global analysis of national markets, specifically local payment solutions and providers
- Support for general tasks in payment and fraud
- Enthusiasm for games and a high level of Internet affinity
- A sense of personal responsibility, a self-reliant way of working and teamwork skills
- Analytical skills and affinity with numbers
- Knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training, in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tanja Schmidt, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application in a single PDF file to Tanja Schmidt: .
Please include the keyword "Internship – Payment & Fraud Management" and the source details.