Internship – Human Resources / Recruiting (m/f)
As of now, we are offering an Internship — Human Resources / Recruiting (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 550 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 166 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
During your practical HR training, you’ll get an insight into the Personnel Department and the exciting recruiting processes of a young, expanding company in an emerging industry. This practical training is ideal for the semester break, as a practical semester or for the period before or after your full-time studies.
- Research and direct contact with professionals and executives in the Internet
- Participation in telephone and job interviews
- Providing support in the day-to-day operations of the Personnel Department (e.g. placing and creating ads, creating certificates and telephone service work)
- Cooperation with HR departments and participation in HR meetings
- Assisting with applicant management, personnel and university/college marketing as required
- General university status — ideally student status
- Strong affinity with the Internet — and particularly with social networks
- Very good research skills, flexibility and a high level of motivation
- Teamwork, independence and reliability
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Verena Berg, Recruiting
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) as a single PDF file with the keyword “Internship - Human Resources / Recruiting” to Verena Berg, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.