Internship in HR – Research (m/f)
We are currently offering an Internship in HR – Research (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As an HR intern for research you will gain insights into our HR department and the exciting recruitment processes of a young, expanding company in an up-and-coming industry. You will support our recruiters in their targeted search for suitable specialist and management staff. The internship is ideal for semester breaks, as a co-op program, or for before or after your degree.
- Research, identify and contact potential specialist and management staff on the internet
- Analyze profiles
- Contact suitable candidates directly via social networks
- Ensure high-quality communication when contacting candidates directly
- Help generate new online recruitment channels
- Assist with job interviews (including telephone interviews)
- Support our HR department in daily business and project work
- Attend team meetings
- General qualification for higher education, and ideally a registered student
- Enthusiastic about the internet, particularly social networks
- Excellent research skills, flexible and highly motivated
- Team skills and an independent and reliable working approach
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Katharina Rohlfing, Recruiting
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) as a single PDF file with the keyword “Internship HR - Research” to Katharina Rohlfing, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.