Internship – Human Resources / Recruiting
As of now, we are offering an Internship — Human Resources / Recruiting
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth ― so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story ― apply now!
During your practical HR training, you’ll get an insight into the Personnel Department and the exciting recruiting processes of a young, expanding company in an emerging industry. This practical training is ideal for the semester break, as a practical semester or for the period before or after your full-time studies.
- Research and direct contact with professionals and executives in the Internet
- Participation in telephone and job interviews
- Providing support in the day-to-day operations of the Personnel Department (e.g. placing and creating ads, creating certificates and telephone service work)
- Cooperation with HR departments and participation in HR meetings
- Assisting with applicant management, personnel and university/college marketing as required
- General university status — ideally student status
- Strong affinity with the Internet — and particularly with social networks
- Very good research skills, flexibility and a high level of motivation
- Teamwork, independence and reliability
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Verena Berg: Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application (Cover letter, CV, latest references)
in a single PDF file to Verena Berg, .
Please include the keyword "Internship – Human Resources / Recruiting" and the source details.