Internship in HR – Research (m/f)
We are currently offering an Internship in HR – Research (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 900 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 210 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As an HR intern (m/f) you will gain a comprehensive and exciting insight into the processes in our recruiting department, and will actively help to acquire new employees for our young and sustainably growing company in one of the most dynamic economic sectors worldwide. Your main responsibility will be to support our recruiters in their targeted search for suitable specialist and management staff. You should be available for at least 3 months for this internship.
- Analyze job profiles and identify required specialist qualifications
- Create a search strategy to identify suitable candidates
- Research and identify potential specialist and management staff on the internet
- Analyze the profiles of candidates and verify they fulfill the relevant criteria for their specialist area
- Contact candidates directly via job portals and platforms
- Be responsible for correspondence (rejections, interview invitations, acceptance offers, telephone appointments, etc.)
- Assist with job interviews (including telephone interviews)
- General qualification for higher education, and ideally a registered student
- Enthusiastic about the internet, particularly social networks
- Excellent research skills, flexible and highly motivated
- Team skills and an independent and reliable working approach
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Katharina Rohlfing, Recruiting
Your contact person for this job offer is Katharina Rohlfing.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your earliest possible starting date, preferably through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: