Internship – Human Resources / Recruiting
As of now, we are offering an Internship — Human Resources / Recruiting
Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 130 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
During your practical HR training, you’ll get an insight into the Personnel Department and the exciting recruiting processes of a young, expanding company in an emerging industry. This practical training is ideal for the semester break, as a practical semester or for the period before or after your full-time studies.
- Research and direct contact with professionals and executives in the Internet
- Participation in telephone and job interviews
- Providing support in the day-to-day operations of the Personnel Department (e.g. placing and creating ads, creating certificates and telephone service work)
- Cooperation with HR departments and participation in HR meetings
- Assisting with applicant management, personnel and university/college marketing as required
- General university status — ideally student status
- Strong affinity with the Internet — and particularly with social networks
- Very good research skills, flexibility and a high level of motivation
- Teamwork, independence and reliability
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development prospects, opportunities for further education with reference books and in-house further training programs
- A dynamic team that’s hungry for success and friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and a childcare center right on the company premises
- Subsidized bus and train tickets or a parking space
- Regular team events and numerous benefits such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Verena Berg: Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Internship - Human Resources / Recruiting” to Verena Berg, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.