Internship – Community Management / Support Czech / Slovakian
We regularly offer Internships – Community Management / Support Czech / Slovakian (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Practical Trainee (m/f) in Community Management you will provide customers and fans with regular information and answer their questions, start events inside the community and maintain contact with our external hosts. This practical training is ideal for the semester break, as a practical semester or for the period before or after your full-time studies.
- Responding and processing of support tickets via the ticket management system
- Community Management in our Czech-speaking forums
- Responding to questions and solving problems by e-mail
- Czech translations for forums and social networks
- Testing our games based on the functionality of their translations
- No home office possible
- Knowledge of Czech at native speaker level, spoken and written
- A passion for (online) games and a high level of Internet affinity
- Excellent communication skills and an open, friendly character
- Teamwork, independence and reliability
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Lena Boge, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) in a PDF file to Lena Boge, .
Please include the keyword "Intership - Community Management / Support Czech / Slovakian" and the source details.