Junior Flash Developer
As of now, we are looking for a Junior Flash Developer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Junior Flash Developer, you will work on our online games in an interdisciplinary product team. You will develop the client with which thousands of players interact on a daily basis.
- Front-end development of complex multi-player games in ActionScript 3
- Participation in the development process of innovative new games in interdisciplinary teams
- Development of algorithms based on the game design
- Implementation of client-side logic based on the Goodgame MVC framework
- Close cooperation with experienced developers and other departments
- Initial practical experience with extensive Flash projects (professional, private, university/college, ideally in game development
- Good skills in object-oriented programming and MVC
- Solid knowledge of ActionScript 3, practical experience with Flex/Flash Builder
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- A sincere willingness to learn, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for games
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Melanie Adam, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations and source text sample in a PDF file to Melanie Adam:
Please include the keyword “Junior Flash Developer” and the source details.