Junior Adobe AIR Mobile Developer
As of now, we are looking for a Junior Adobe AIR Mobile Developer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff we develop innovative online games at our Hamburg offices — games that are now played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in 24 languages. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Junior Adobe AIR Mobile Developer, you will cooperate with an interdisciplinary team to realize new games and the porting of existing online games. You will also develop innovative mobile games that are played daily by thousands of users.
- Design and development of mobile games for iOS or Android, based on Adobe Air
- Development of high-performance APIs in cooperation with the Game Development Team
- Creation of mobile interfaces in cooperation with the UI Design team (no Flex framework)
- Development of algorithms that are based on the game design
- Implementation of client-side logic based on the Goodgame MVC framework
- Initial hands-on experience with mobile projects
- A good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Solid knowledge of ActionScript 3, specifically with “Adobe Air for mobile”
- Knowledge of platform-specific performance requirements
- Initial experience in the development of “Native Extensions for Adobe AIR”
- Experience with Flash Builder and/or IntelliJ
- The ability to look outside the box and solve problems
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams — and you have a passion for games
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Melanie Adam, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations and source text sample in a PDF file to Melanie Adam:
Please include the keyword “Junior Adobe AIR Mobile Developer” and the source details.