Junior Product Manager – KPI-Monitoring
We are currently looking for a Junior Product Manager – KPI-Monitoring (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Junior Product Manager -KPI-Monitoring, you will deal with the analysis and optimization of the most important KPIs for the RollOut Team (Internationalization) and with the work processes and structures based on these KPIs. You will also be primarily responsible for the definition of guidelines and ensuring compliance with these.
- Supporting the content planning and coordination of analytical tasks in the RollOut Team
- Development of necessary improvements and communication with stakeholders
- Optimization of processes
- Detection of necessary adjustments to tracking and to analysis backend
- Supporting the development of a monitoring tool at KPI level
- No financial controlling (for the time being)
- An university degree
- Excellent analytical strategic thinking skills
- The ability to identify economic relationships and to think entrepreneurially
- A good eye for optimization potential (KPIs)
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Laura Becker, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Junior Product Manager – KPI-Monitoring" to Laura Becker, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.