Junior Product Manager – Browser Games
As of now, we are looking for a Junior Product Manager – Browser Games (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Junior Product Manager – Browser games, you will be responsible for the performance and strategy of one or more of our online games.
- Your goal: The increase of pay conversions, user lifetime and ARPPU/ARPU
- Definition of product strategy and feature pipeline together with top management, based on systematic product analysis and an examination of the measures for monetization feasibility
- Definition of product strategy and coordination of the implementation together with Producing and Game Design, plus monitoring, questioning of results and continuous optimization
- Identification of innovative pay-play mechanisms (market intelligence, research abroad) and concept coordination of the game design
- Good analytical skills
- Very good degree in computer science or in business
- Initial experience in optimizing relevant KPIs and conversions
- The ability to identify economic relationships and to think entrepreneurially
- Teamwork, passion and the will to make a difference
- A high affinity for games
- Programming skills are a plus
- Skills as a team leader are a plus
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Laura Becker, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a single PDF file to Laura Becker: . Please include the keyword "Junior Product Manager – Browser Games" and the source details.