Junior Product Manager – Marketing Performance & Conversion
As of now, we are looking for a Junior Product Manager — Marketing Performance & Conversion (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Junior Product Manager — Performance & Conversion (m/f), you will optimize key figures in marketing. Whether working with Click-Through-Rate or Conversion-Rate, you will approach the issue with analytical sensitivity and creative solutions. Thanks to your close association with the in-game key figures, you communicate regularly with the games’ product managers and accompany the international rollout.
- Monitoring key figures with the help of our tracking technologies and tools
- Identification of weaknesses in areas of delivery, usability & appearance
- Development of optimization measures together with the relevant marketing managers
- Testing of the measures carried out by means of empirical methods
- Analyzing and processing the test results
- Excellent analytical skills — and you are a quick learner
- Ideally, you will have had previous experience in the empirical testing of digital advertising (banners, landing pages, e-mail)
- Experience in collecting and analyzing empirical data
- A very high degree of independence, plus teamwork skills
- A strong Internet and — ideally — gaming affinity
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Frederike Johannsen, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Frederike Johannsen: .
Please include the keyword “Junior Product Manager – Marketing Performance & Conversion” and the source details.