Junior SQL Specialist
As of now, we are looking for a Junior SQL Spezialist (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff (and counting) we develop innovative online games at our Hamburg offices — games that are now played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Junior SQL Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the creation and implementation of technical concepts in SQL. Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills round off your profile.
- Design of application and reporting databases
- Implementation of data models and database designs (indexes, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers)
- Analysis and implementation of new database requirements
- Troubleshooting and continuous optimization of structures
- Development and implementation of guidelines for working with databases
- Good knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with large amounts of data
- Completed training in (business) informatics or equivalent
- A strong sense of responsibility and an independent way of working
- Initial experience in the technical administration of MySQL databases in Linux desirable
- You have a good knowledge of German, both spoken and written
- an exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- a dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- an outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Tim Wiedemann:
Please include the keyword “Junior SQL Specialist” and the source details.