Lead Display Advertising
We are currently looking for a Lead Display Advertising (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Display Advertising Lead (m/f), you will be responsible for our media team in the areas of Display Advertising and Affiliate Marketing. You will also act as the strategic contact for our partners — and you will supervise the generation of new customers. You have communicative skills and have already demonstrated your strong negotiation skills in the international arena.
- Management and development of our Media Team
- Opening up of new online marketing channels and international partners, including contractual negotiations
- Development and supervision of existing partnerships and campaigns to gain new customers
- Ongoing optimization and success monitoring of campaigns based on specified objectives
- Analysis, controlling and reporting of marketing measures, plus creation of presentations
- Development of new condition models
- Responsibility for the media budget and corresponding forecasts
- Successfully completed a university degree (business administration, marketing, computer science in economics or equivalent)
- Practical experience in Performance, Display and Affiliate Marketing as well as Media Planning and Media Buying
- Excellent technical understanding and interest in new technologies and trends such as RTB, mobile and Facebook Ads)
- Above-average analytical and conceptual skills
- A wealth of ideas and hands-on mentality
- Leadership experience
- A strong affinity for games and — ideally — experience in the industry
- A very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Hendrik Schröder, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Lead Display Advertising" to Hendrik Schröder, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.