Marketing Manager Performance & Conversion
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager Performance & Conversion (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As Marketing Manager Performance & Conversion (m/f), you will optimize key figures in marketing. Whether working with Click-Through Rate or Conversion Rate, you approach the issue with analytical sensitivity and creative solutions. Thanks to your close connection to the in-game key figures, you communicate regularly with the games’ product managers and accompany the international rollout.
- Development and optimization of digital advertising tools (banners, landing pages,
- Identification of weaknesses in delivery, usability & appearance
- Monitoring key figures with our tracking technologies and tools
- Analyzing and processing the test results
- Several years of professional experience in online marketing or conversion optimization
- Experience in collecting and analyzing empirical data
- Excellent analytical skills and a quick learner
- Ideally, you will have had previous experience in the empirical testing of digital advertising means
- A very high degree of independence, plus teamwork skills
- Strong Internet and — ideally — gaming affinity
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Frederike Johannsen, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Marketing Manager Performance & Conversion" to Frederike Johannsen, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.