Mobile Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As Mobile Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the global positioning and marketing of our mobile games ― and you can make a decisive contribution regarding the product launch.
- Strategic and operational management of worldwide mobile performance marketing campaigns, plus the creation of new partnerships and the establishment of channel-specific cooperation
- Budget allocation and responsibility
- Ongoing optimization and success monitoring of performance marketing campaigns based on specific KPIs
- Market analyses and observation of the competition
- Administration, optimization and further development of the tracking-technologies used
- Creation of reporting documentation and presentations, including preparation of key figures and KPIs
- Working independently with the aim of taking over strategic projects
- A sound knowledge of performance marketing, with the main focus on iOS & Android
- Several years of work experience in (mobile) performance marketing
- Proven experience in the mobile advertizing sector and in dealing with specific technologies
- Excellent understanding of numbers and a very high affinity with analytical problems
- University degree, ideally specializing in marketing
- A good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Frederike Johannsen, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Mobile Marketing Manager" to Frederike Johannsen, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.