Online Marketing Analyst
As of now, we are looking for an Online Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Online Marketing Analyst (m/f), you already bring with you extensive experience in marketing-related analysis. Using your very good understanding of numbers, you analyze our global online marketing activities.
- Expansion of Marketing Analysis
- Development and support of predictive models for optimization and control of marketing campaigns to ensure the best possible ROI
- Implementation of selections and optimal data processing
- Implementation of ad hoc analyses
- Evaluation of various marketing campaigns and derivation of recommendations for action
- Translation of key corporate numbers into management-relevant marketing KPIs
- Successfully completion of a university degree (business administration, economics computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent)
- Very good analytical and structured way of thinking
- Experience in the field of marketing analysis desirable
- SQL knowledge and experience
- High level of resilience and a solid capacity for teamwork, plus the willingness to take on responsibility and take the initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Tim Wiedemann: .
Please include the keyword “Online Marketing Analyst” and the source details.