Online Marketing Manager – Display
We are currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As Online Marketing Manager ― Display (m/f), you will manage our partner networks and will be responsible for gaining new customers. You have communicative skills and have already demonstrated your strong negotiation skills in the international arena.
- Conception, setup and management of online marketing campaigns in various performance marketing channels with the aim of gaining new customers
- Ongoing optimization and success monitoring of campaigns based on specified objectives
- Analysis, controlling and reporting of marketing measures, creation of presentations
- Integration of new national and international partner networks, including contract negotiations
- University degree (Business, Marketing) or equivalent
- Practical experience in performance marketing or affiliate marketing
- Very good understanding of Internet technologies and new media
- Above-average analytical, conceptual skills and fertile imagination
- Teamwork skills, customer focus, strong communication skills and a willingness to accept responsibility
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- High level of games affinity desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Frederike Johannsen, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Online Marketing Manager – Display" to Frederike Johannsen, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.