Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f)
We are currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 900 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 210 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Our marketing division is extremely international and carries out intensive online advertising campaigns in over 100 countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 12 billion ad impressions per month. As Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f) you will supervise our partner networks and will be responsible for acquiring new customers. You are communicative and have already demonstrated outstanding negotiation skills in an international environment.
- Design, develop and monitor online marketing campaigns to acquire new customers in different performance marketing channels
- Optimize campaigns and monitor their success on an ongoing basis in accordance with targets
- Analyze, monitor and report on marketing actions
- Integrate new national and international partner networks and negotiate contract terms
- Completed university-level degree (economics, marketing) or an equivalent apprenticeship
- Practical experience in performance or affiliate marketing
- Very good understanding of internet technologies and new media
- Proficient analytical and conceptual skills and imagination
- Team skills, customer-oriented, willing to take on responsibility and a strong communicator
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Hendrik Schröder, Recruiting
Your contact person for this job offer is Hendrik Schröder.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, preferably through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: