Online Sales Manager – Czech Republic / Slovakia
As of now, we are looking for an Online Sales Manager – Czech Republic / Slovakia (m/f) with knowledge at native speaker level of the Czech and Slovakian language, spoken and written.
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With nearly 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story — apply now!
As an Online Sales Manager – Czech Republic / Slovakia (m/f), you will be responsible for Czech and Slovakian website acquisition and communication. You are extremely customer-focused and persuasive and you have already proved that you have a high level of self-motivation and resilience.
- Acquisition of new websites and partners for our online games
- Development and management of your market’s sales-related contacts in the Czech and Slovakian market
- Negotiation of terms and framework agreements with partners
- Market and competition analyses
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Knowledge of the Czech / Slovakian language at native speaker level, spoken and written
- A commercial education or a university degree
- Professional experience in sales (ideally in an online/media environment)
- Internet affinity and analytical skills
- A positive charisma, passion for your work and creativity in acquiring partners
- Organizational skills, customer orientation and motivation
- A proactive and self-reliant way of working, a willingness to learn and a sense of self-responsibility
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- A good knowledge of the German language is beneficial
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Verena Berg, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a single PDF file to Verena Berg: .
Please include the keyword "Online Sales Manager - Czech/Slovakia" and the source details.