Internship – Customer Support Italian
As of now, we are offering an Internship – Customer Support Italian (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As an intern in our customer service department you will deal with questions and problems from our users. You are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our player community. This internship is ideally suited to recent school leavers, as a co-op program or for starting your career. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Be on hand to help and advise our players through different communication channels (email, forums and chats)
- Get to know our games inside out so you can answer any questions our player community might have
- Respond to player questions by quickly and unbureaucratically finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Work in close cooperation with other deparments: Give feedback to our game designers and report bugs to colleagues in the live bug analysis department
- Your goal: Connect our players even more closely to our games by providing them with outstanding service
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
- You have good Italian and English skills, both written and spoken, German and other languages are an advantage
- You keep calm and stay on top of things even when there are lots of customer questions to deal with
- Ideally you already have some experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in the catering, hotels or sales industries)
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books and further training in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Lena Boge, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) in a PDF file with the keyword "Internship - Customer Support Italian" to Lena Boge,
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.