Product Manager – Technical Projects (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Product Manager – Technical Projects (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 750 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 186 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Product Manager — Technical Projects (m/f), you will be responsible for complex cross-departmental IT and web projects. You will use your outstanding know-how as well as your analytical skills to manage the content of these projects and drive them onwards.
- Make strategic decisions based on assessments of financial and technical feasibility
- Assume overall responsibility for technical sub-areas and projects
- Explore a wide range of fields and challenges
- Technical planning, improvement and coordination of interdisciplinary projects in our games
environment (e.g. Paymentshop, landing pages, worldwide availability, game portal, alarm
management, partner integration, etc.)
- Evaluate and optimize new technologies and processes
- Act as an interface between content stakeholders (Business Development, Marketing etc.), the development teams, project managers and other external partners
- Completed university education or training in the IT field
- Several years’ professional experience in developing online software
- Good knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language
- Very good technical understanding and a high level of expertise in implement web projects
- Skilled at strategic and economic thinking, a pragmatic working style and highly developed analytical skills
- Communication skills, flexibility and a structured working approach
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Anett Luckstein, Recruiting
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) with salary expectations in a PDF file with the keyword "Product Manager - Technical Projects" to Anett Luckstein:
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.