Product Manager – Technical Projects
As of now, we are looking for a Product Manager – Technical Projects (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story — apply now!
As our Product Manager — Technical Projects, you will be responsible for complex cross-departmental IT and web projects. You will use your outstanding know-how as well as your analytical skills to manage the content of these projects and drive them onwards.
- Technical planning, improvement and coordination of interdisciplinary projects in our games
environment (e.g. Paymentshop, landing pages, worldwide availability, game portal, alarm
management, partner integration, etc.)
- Interface function between stakeholders (Biz Dev., Marketing, etc.), the Development
Department, Project Management and other external partners
- Strategic decision-making, after addressing relevant economic and technical feasibility
- Completed university education or training in the IT field
- Several years of professional experience in software development in the online
- Very good technical knowledge and a superb understanding of the implementation of web
- Strategic and economic thinking, a pragmatic working style and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and structured way of working
- You have a good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training
in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh
fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company — and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and fresh challenges to face every day. Thanks to inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and highly-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. And an outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Anett Luckstein, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Anett Luckstein:
Please include the keyword “Product Manager - Technical Projects” and the source details.