Product Manager – Technical Projects (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Product Manager – Technical Projects (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Product Manager – Technical Projects (m/f) you will be responsible for complex, multidisciplinary IT and web projects, which you will design and manage using your outstanding technical expertise and analytical skills. Whereas our project managers take care of coordinating and organizing our projects, you will be responsible for the content, supervision and design of the project you are assigned to.
- Make strategic decisions based on economic and technical feasibility
- Take responsibility for technical areas and projects
- Deal with diverse issues and challenges
- Plan, improve, and develop multidisciplinary projects to do with our games (e.g. payment shop, landing pages, worldwide availability, game portals, alarm management, partner integration, etc.)
- Evaluate and optimize new technologies and processes
- Act as a link between product stakeholders (Biz Dev, marketing etc.), our developers, project managers and potentially external partners
- Completed university degree or apprenticeship in IT
- Several years of professional experience in software development in an online environment
- Good knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language
- Very good technical understanding and in-depth knowledge of implementing web projects
- Able to think strategically and economically, with a pragmatic working style and outstanding analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, flexible, and with a structured working approach
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Anett Luckstein, Recruiting
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) with salary expectations in a PDF file with the keyword "Product Manager - Technical Projects" to Anett Luckstein:
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.