Sales Analyst – Online Games
As of now, we are looking for a Sales Analyst — Online Games (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Sales Analyst (m/f) at the interface between business intelligence and product/monetization management, you will be responsible for creating quantitative and qualitative analyses of our international monetization concepts. Based on analytical and statistical models, you will deliver a database for defining measures to increase sales of our products. You will actively monitor the buying and spending behavior of our players, determining the critical factors and evaluating them.
- Creation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative analyses of our monetization concepts
- Aggregation, validation and consolidation of relevant data
- Checking the data for significant results
- Interpretation and derivation of a recommendation for action, based on your own analyses
- Identification and evaluation of factors that influence buying and spending behavior
- Assistance in setting up a KPI-based reporting system
- Creation of ad-hoc analyses for the product and monetization team
- A degree in economics, majoring in controlling, sales management, computer science or a graduate degree in mathematics or statistics
- Experience in similar fields is desirable
- Good knowledge of MySQL and Excel necessary
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills and a strong affinity with numbers
- Knowledge of statistical software is desirable
- Ability to work independently and to accept responsibility for your actions
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- an exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- top development possibilities, further education with reference books, in-house further training and language courses
- a dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- an outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Tim Wiedemann: .
Please include the keyword “Sales Analyst – Online Games” and the source details.