Online Marketing Manager – SEA
As of now, we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
As our Online Marketing Manager – SEA (m/f), you will use your relevant experience with international SEA campaigns in goal-oriented manner, working with Google (Yahoo and Bing). You will be responsible for the optimization of our global SEA campaigns with country and budget management.
- Conception, control, analysis, steering and optimization of global SEA campaigns in Google (Yahoo and Bing)
- Control and optimization of search and content campaigns
- Continuous improvement of processes in terms of keyword development, texts/creatives and Landing Pages
- Development of individual cultural SEA strategies and optimization measures
- Preparation and presentation of statistics, results and reports
- Responsibility for budget and countries
- Experience in management of SEA campaigns in Google (Yahoo and Bing)
- Proficient use of tools and technologies used in SEA (tracking, Landing Page optimization, Adwords Editor, bid management)
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- The ability to derive trends and strategies from numerical data
- A high level of initiative, commitment and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel – and you enjoy working with numbers
- A very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Frederike Johannsen, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Frederike Johannsen: .
Please include the keyword “Online Marketing Manager - SEA” and the source details.