Senior User Experience Designer
We are currently looking for a Senior Artist User Experience (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
The job is aimed at applicants with professional experience and is subject to an employment contract. We kindly request that freelancers and companies who would like to offer us their services do NOT respond to this advertisement.
As our Senior User Experience Designer (m/f), you will be responsible for developing user interfaces for our games and web applications. You pay particular attention to functionality and the continuous development and optimization of the UX design of our products.
- Development of user interfaces for games and web applications
- Responsibility for the functionality, further development and the UX design of a product in cooperation with the Marketing Art Team and the Game Design and Art Departments
- Provide support, advice and coaching to the Game Design and Art Departments
- Provide feedback to all departments involved
- Development of conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams and prototypes
- Several years of experience in the development of user interfaces for Web applications as a UX Designer, Information Architect, Visual Designer, Interaction Designer or similar occupation
- A degree in Media Psychology, Product Design or similar subject
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong customer focus
- A very high level of affinity with technology and the Internet
- Very good interpersonal skills within a team
- Well organized, solid communication skills — and a positive team player attitude
- Familiar with industry standards and emerging trends in software
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash would be an advantage
- Experience in the development of applications for mobile devices and applications for Android 4.1.2 and iOS would be advantageous
- A passion for online and casual games
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Karsten Krausch, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Senior User Experience Designer" to Karsten Krausch, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.