Senior Linux System Administrator (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 900 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 210 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As a Senior Linux System Administrator (m/f) you will use the entire know-how (which you have ideally gained in a global company) in the administration of our high-performance areas.
- Troubleshooting and error analysis on a variety of server systems
- Administration and maintenance of the seamless operation of our mission-critical, 24 x 7, productive environments – internal and external servers
- Administration of Linux/Unix standard services (Apache, MySQL, Postfix) and shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge and several years of experience with 24 x 7 production systems in the Linux environment
- Professional experience in server administration under Linux/Unix (Debian/RedHat)
- Good to very good knowledge of the administration of Linux/Unix standard services (Apache, MySQL, Postfix) and shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of blackbox debugging of complex systems (tcpdump, wireshark, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of the monitoring of system availability and trends (preferably nagios, Munin, Icinga)
- The ability to combine outstanding personal initiative with teamwork – without losing sight of the objective, even in stressful situations
- You have a good knowledge of German, both spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Patrick Mazouaud, Recruiting
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Mazouaud.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, preferably through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: