Senior Monetization Manager – Online Games
We are currently looking for a Senior Monetization Manager — Online Games (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Senior Monetization Manager (m/f), you act as an interface between business intelligence and product management — and you are responsible for the further development of our products’ economic success. You master the concepts of international monetization strategies, develop a KPI-based reporting system and establish continuous success monitoring.
- Design, implementation and evaluation of our portfolio’s monetization strategies
- Further development of monetization approaches based on quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Setup of a KPI-based reporting system and continuous success monitoring
- Trans-national and production-related planning of in-game events, special offers and other monetization measures
- Shaping of the basic monetization concept for new products
- Trend spotting and monitoring of new monetization models in free to play
- Close cooperation with product managers and business intelligence
- A degree in economics, majoring in marketing, media science, computer science or similar subjects
- Several years of professional experience in the web browser, online or mobile games segments
- Proven success in the monetization of virtual merchandise
- Very good knowledge of the international gaming industry as well as different business models in the Free2Play segment
- Good communication skills, a convincing and engaging charisma
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High degree of self-responsibility coupled with strongly pronounced sales and results orientation and self-motivation
- Very good use of reporting and analysis/tracking tools and web analytics programs
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- an exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- top development possibilities, further education with reference books, in-house further training and language courses
- a dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- an outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Hendrik Schröder, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations in a PDF file with the keyword "Senior Monetization Manager - Online Games" to Hendrik Schröder, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.