(Senior) Online Marketing Manager – Technology (RTB/ Retargeting/ Adserving)
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Online Marketing Manager – Technology (RTB/ Retargeting/ Adserving) (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
In this position, you will be responsible for the identification and testing of innovative online marketing technologies. You will develop your own strategies, managing their successful implementation and continuous development.
- Setup, planning and implementation of technology topics
- Ongoing optimization and success monitoring of campaigns based on specified objectives
- Development and evaluation of trend themes and technological innovations
- Analysis, controlling and reporting of marketing measures, creation of presentations
- Opening up of new online marketing channels and international partners including negotiation of conditions
- Budget and country responsibility
- Initial practical experience in the fields of performance marketing, especially in the creation and control of RTB and retargeting campaigns
- Experience in ad serving would be an advantage
- Successfully completed a university degree (business administration, economics computer science, media, information sciences or equivalent)
- You have a good feeling for innovation and new technology standards and are motivated by your work in this area
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- The ability to derive trends and strategies from numerical data
- A high level of initiative, commitment and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel — and you enjoy working with numbers
- A very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Hendrik Schröder, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "(Senior) Online Marketing Manager – Technology" to Hendrik Schröder, . Please also let us know how you found out about the position.