Senior Online Marketing Manager – Display
As of now, we are looking for a Senior Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
As Senior Online Marketing Manager ― Display, you will work independently to win new customers ― this involves conceiving, controlling and managing our performance marketing activities in display marketing. You are resilient, communicative and well organized. The high amount of responsibility you bear for budget management inspires you.
- Development and supervision of existing partnerships and campaigns to gain new customers
- Opening up of new online marketing channels and international partnerships, including contractual negotiations
- Ongoing optimization and success monitoring of campaigns based on specified objectives
- Managing budgets and providing cost analyzes, plus country responsibility
- Analysis, controlling and reporting of marketing measures, creation of presentations
- Development of new condition models
- University degree (Business, Marketing) or equivalent
- Several years of practical experience in performance marketing or affiliate marketing
- Very good understanding of Internet technologies and new media
- Above-average analytical, conceptual skills and fertile imagination
- Teamwork skills, customer focus, strong communication skills and a willingness to accept responsibility
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- High level of games affinity desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Hendrik Schröder, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Hendrik Schröder: .
Please include the keyword “Senior Online Marketing Manager - Display” and the source details.