Senior Online Marketing Manager – SEO (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Senior Online Marketing Manager – SEO (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 900 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 210 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Our marketing division is extremely international and carries out intensive online advertising campaigns in over 100 countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 12 billion ad impressions per month. As Senior Online Marketing Manager – SEO (m/f) you will develop innovative SEO concepts and will be responsible for website and search engine optimization. You will also have the chance to have a significant influence on the structure and makeup of the team.
- Design, implement and optimize our new as well as existing SEO campaigns
- Carry out on and off-page optimization of international SEO campaigns
- Develop and implement new ideas and strategies
- Carry out link building and keyword analysis
- Analyze and evaluate search engine data
- Monitor the market, competitors and current trends
- Influence the structure and makeup of the team with the prospect of taking on technical leadership responsibilities
- Completed university-level degree (economics, marketing) or an equivalent apprenticeship
- Several years’ relevant professional experience in SEO
- Very good knowledge of SEO tools and technologies
- Very good knowledge of search engine web technologies
- Result-oriented and self-reliant working approach
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and a head for numbers
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Hendrik Schröder, Recruiting
Your contact person for this job offer is Hendrik Schröder.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, preferably through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: