Senior Technical Artist / Web Design
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Artist / Web Design (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
The job is aimed at applicants with professional experience and is subject to an employment contract. We kindly request that freelancers and companies who would like to offer us their services do NOT respond to this advertisement.
As our Senior Technical Artist (m/f), you will be responsible for developing a strategic vision for the technical implementation of our landing pages, newsletter campaigns and web applications.
- Close cooperation with the Art Director and Chief Performance Officer Director
- Development and support of our landing pages, newsletter campaigns and web applications
- Act as contact person for marketing and product management
- Provide support for marketing and UI artists in all technical matters
- Provide support for the department’s management, helping with schedules, feedback, supervision and promotion of the long-term growth of the department
- Several years of professional experience in the creation of landing pages, newsletters and web applications
- Solid technical background and the ability to lead optimization processes
- Very good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Flash
- Knowledge of Photoshop scripting and automation processes a bonus
- Detail orientation, efficient, responsible work and organizational skills
- Very good social and communication skills, plus experience in working with cross-departmental teams
- A very high level of affinity with technology and the Internet
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A passion for online games
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Karsten Krausch, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Senior Technical Artist" to Karsten Krausch, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.