Trainee – Analysis
As of now, we are offering the position of Trainee – Analysis (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 115 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story – apply now!
Data analysis combines the collection, analysis, further processing and mapping of the collected pieces of information – and preparing this data for all other divisions in such a way that it can be used as a foundation for making decisions. The definition and creation of all key performance indicators (KPIs), automated reports and customized analyses related to our products is carried out using statistical tools – this forms the core of the work. Combining billions of records into one essence, which in turn reveals new connections and relationships is exciting – and essential to the success of the company.
- Preparation of requirements analyses in the field of data collection and data analysis of online games
- Performance monitoring and reporting, using extensive data material
- Development of appropriate algorithms and functions
- Development of new insights and analyses to optimize our online games
- Good university/college degree in economic studies, mathematics, computer science or other technical fields
- The ability to generate recommendations from your own assessments
- Knowledge of MySQL, PHP and Excel is desirable
- Excellent organizational, communication and social skills
- Work enjoyment in interdisciplinary teams
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.Apply now!
Tim Wiedemann, Recruiting
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application (cover letter, CV and latest references) with salary expectations in a PDF file to Tim Wiedemann: .
Please include the keyword “Trainee - Analysis” and the source details.