Trainee – Project Management
We are currently looking for a Trainee – Project Management (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As a Trainee – Project Management, you will learn to coordinate the smooth and timely development process of our games, working closely with an experienced Project Manager. This position is aimed at professionals starting their careers in project management and career changers.
- Coordination support for our online games production procedures
- Planning, management and control of development processes
- Process optimization through communication, conflict management and time management
- Close cooperation and coordination with the leads from the Game Development Dept.
- Initial relevant working experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, social skills and the ability to solve problems
- Assertiveness and team skills
- Very good knowledge of English and German, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Laura Becker, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Trainee - Project Management" to Laura Becker, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.