User Experience Designer — Mobile
We are currently looking for an User Experience Designer — Mobile (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 450 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 134 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
This position has salaried employee status. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, NOT to reply to this advertisement.
As our User Experience Designer — Mobile (m/f), you will be responsible for developing user interfaces for our web applications for mobile devices. You will work closely with all the relevant departments and you will mainly focus on the functionality of the user experience design.
- Development of user interfaces for games and web applications on mobile devices
- Responsibility for the functionality and the UX design of our products in cooperation with the Marketing Art Team and the Game Design and Art Departments
- Provide support and advice to the Game Design and Art Departments
- Provide feedback to all departments involved
- Development of conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams and prototypes
- Initial experience in the development of user interfaces for web applications as a UX Designer, Information Architect, Visual Designer, Interaction Designer or similar occupation
- Experience in the development of applications for Android and iOS
- Good analytical skills and a strong customer focus
- Good interpersonal skills within a team
- Good organizational skills, solid communication skills — and a positive team player attitude
- Familiar with industry standards and emerging trends in software
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash would be an advantage
- Initial experience in the development of online games a welcome asset
- A passion for online and casual games, especially on mobile devices
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to seize an opportunity to work in a company that is among the most successful in its industry and that is still growing rapidly?Apply now!
Karsten Krausch, Recruiting
Then please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and your portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "User Experience Designer — Mobile" to Karsten Krausch, .
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.